Murmurs of inflation are ongoing. However, the Fed still sees the risk of inflation to the downside; they think a rate that’s too low is more likely than one that’s too high.
- Aren’t January 6th insurrectionists on the no-fly
list? But, but, it's all my kid's fault!
- A 2011 Texas investigation after similar cold weather-related disruptions proved the need to harden energy infrastructure against freezing temps. Texas never did anything about it...
- No Abbott, it’s not the windmills – it’s you and your republicans.
- U.S. initial jobless claims rose to 861,000 last week, up 13,000 from an upwardly revised 848,000 in the prior week. Continuing claims declined by 64,000 to 4.49 million.
- The average Mortgage Rate in U.S for a 30-year fixed loan was 2.81%, up from 2.73% last week and the highest since November,
- Texas has halted sales of natural gas outside the state. Could be a problem with the Constitution's Commerce Clause.