- Twitter has suspended 70,000+ accounts linked to QAnon.
- Google suspends Trump's YouTube account and disables comments.
- The U.S. trade deficit jumped to $68.1 billion in November, the highest monthly deficit in 14 years...
- Soybeans are above $14 per bushel for the first time since June 2014 on shrinking global supplies and strong demand. If Brazil and Argentine stay dry – there is no telling how high. (See below)
- McConnell, the Senate majority leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses.
- SouthKorea Unemployment Rate at 4.6%, above expectations (3.9%).