- Bloomberg: Bank of America Corp. said that it won’t provide project financing for oil and gas exploration in the Arctic after facing opposition from environmentalists.
- Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on Monday ramped up her calls for a new Scottish independence referendum.
- Japans factory output jumped 3.8% MoM mainly due to strength in general machinery production and motor vehicle manufacturing.
- Japans Retail sales rose 6.4% YoY in October up for the first time in eight months.
- China, the first major economy to fully recover from the coronavirus crisis, said its PMI rose to 52.1 in November from 51.4 in October.
- About 3.2 billion people live in agricultural areas with “high to very high” water shortages and competition over resources is rising, the UN’s Food & Agriculture Organization said in a report.