- China may raise its five-year goal for solar power capacity to 10 gigawatts from 5 GW as its nuclear power development may slow, Xinhua said.
- FSLR ,TSL, YGE, LDK, STP, SOLR, MY, JASO, SPWRA, STRI, JKS, CSIQ, EMKR.
- (FT)Russia plans to extend an export ban on cereals for several months in a move that will tighten further stretched agricultural commodities markets.
- (FT) Nowhere is the unbridled enthusiasm for silver clearer than at the level of coins and small bars – the type of product most accessible to smaller investors.
- (DJ)--The rally in the price of silver is running largely on ballooning investment and speculative interest rather than any improving fundamental picture.
- Russia's gold output this year is likely to increase by 4.5% compared with 2010, to 211.4 metric tons, the gold producers union said.
- (Bloomberg) -- Optimism among U.S. chief executive officers surpassed the highest level reached before the recession.
- (Bloomberg) -- About 1.8 million homes that are delinquent or in foreclosure loom as additional supply.
- U.S. private-sector companies added 201,000 jobs in March
- Crude oil stocks rose by 2.9 million barrels in the week ending March 25,
Gasoline stocks fell by 2.7 million.
Distillate fuel stocks rose 0.7 million barrels