- Germany’s exports rose 3.8% MoM.
- Soil is too dry for Russian wheat growers to sow the winter crop. They have a window to do that between late August and early September.
- SovEcon dropped their estimate of this year's Russian wheat crop to 43-44 MMT
- Russia's Agricultural Ministry has cut its 2010 grain
harvest forecast to between 60 million and 65 million tons, the Interfax news agency reports Monday
- Rubber futures may climb to a 25- month high as supply in Thailand, lags behind growing demand because of bad weather, according to Von Bundit Co., the country’s biggest producer.
- Greek industrial production fell 4.5% in June
- Danish exports excluding ships and aircrafts fell 5.3% MoM