- Microsoft (MSFT) and ARM (ARMH) announced that they have signed a new licensing agreement for the ARM(R) architecture
- Adverse weather is slashing production of wheat in Russia and Canada, two of the world’s four-biggest exporters.
- (Reuters) - Seven of 91 European banks have failed stress tests and show an overall capital shortfall of 3.5 billion Euros, the organizers of the tests said on Friday.
- General Electric (GE) is raising its quarterly dividend by 2 cents.
- Russia produced 1.837 million metric tons of refined sugar from imported raws from Jan. 1-July 19, up 25.39%
- Yesterday, Starbucks (SBUX) raised its dividend to 13 cents per share from 10 cents
- Existing-home sales fell by 5.1% to an annual rate of 5.37 million, the
National Association of Realtors said Thursday