- U.S. producer prices fell 0.6% MoM and rose 4.4% YoY
- U.S. Mortgage applications fell 1.9% last week.
- U.K.'s unemployment out at 7.8%, down from 7.9% MoM
- EU construction output fell 2.0% in January.
- Japan's tertiary index of services rose 2.9% in January
- The U.S. Department of Energy said:
Supplies of crude oil rose 1.0 million barrels last week to 344.0 million barrels.
Supplies of gasoline fell 1.7 million barrels
Supplies of heating oil fell 1.4 million barrels.
Refinery use fell from 80.7% to 80.6% of capacity
Gasoline demand rose 1.3% YoY
Distillate demand fell 3.1% YoY