- Standard & Poor's/Case Shiller index of U.S. home prices fell 0.6% MoM and 18.1% YoY
- U.K. GDP fell 4.9%
- Japan’s unemployment rate rose from 5.0% to 5.2%,
- Japan’s household spending rose 0.3%
- New Zealand June Business Confidence rose to 5.5 from 1.9 in May
- UK Consumer Confidence rose to -25 from -27 in May
- Canada’s GDP fell 0.1% MoM and 3.0% YoY
- Canada’s industrial prices fell 1.1% MoM and 4.3% YoY
- The USDA said:
87.03 million acres of corn were planted – above trade estimates.
77.48 million acres of soybeans were planted -- less than expected.
59.78 million acres of wheat were planted – above trade estimates.
- The USDA said June grain stocks for:
Corn were 4.27 billion bushels – modestly above trade estimates.
Soybeans were 597 million bushels, modestly above trade estimates.
Wheat were 667 million bushels.